With the infection rate of the COVID-19 increasing globally at an alarming rate, Albaloo wants to make sure you are aware how you can keep yourself and your family safe at this time. Here are some of the precautions you can all take each day to make sure you steer clear of the virus.
1)Wash your hands frequently with an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water:
Why? Washing your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water kills the virus if it is on your hands.
2) Maintain social distancing – maintain at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and other people, particularly those who are coughing, sneezing and have a fever. Why? When someone who is infected with a respiratory disease, like 2019-nCoV, coughs or sneezes they project small droplets containing the virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the virus
3) Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
Why? Hands touch many surfaces which can be contaminated with the virus. If you touch your eyes, nose or mouth with your contaminated hands, you can transfer the virus from the surface to yourself.
4) If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early. Tell your health care provider if you have travelled in an area in China where 2019-nCoV has been reported, or if you have been in close contact with someone with who has travelled from China and has respiratory symptoms.
Why? Whenever you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing it’s important to seek medical attention promptly as this may be due to a respiratory infection or other serious condition. Respiratory symptoms with fever can have a range of causes, and depending on your personal travel history and circumstances, 2019-nCoV could be one of them.
5) If you have mild respiratory symptoms and no travel history to or within China, carefully practice basic respiratory and hand hygiene and stay home until you are recovered, if possible.
6) As a general precaution, practice general hygiene measures when visiting live animal markets, wet markets or animal product markets.
Ensure regular hand washing with soap and potable water after touching animals and animal products; avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with hands; and avoid contact with sick animals or spoiled animal products. Strictly avoid any contact with other animals in the market (e.g., stray cats and dogs, rodents, birds, bats). Avoid contact with potentially contaminated animal waste or fluids on the soil or structures of shops and market facilities
Avoid consumption of raw or undercooked animal products. Handle raw meat, milk or animal organs with care, to avoid cross-contamination with uncooked foods, as per good food safety practices.
Please be aware of this measure you can take to make sure you and your loved ones remain healthy as the situation unfolds around the world.
2 thoughts on “Basic protective measures against the COVID-19”
hi!,I like your writing very much! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to see you.
Best level of quality USA proxies – DreamProxies.com request with 50 cheap!